Belmont Village Senior Living of Calabasas, California
Under construction at
24141 Ventura Blvd.
Info Center Coming Soon
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
Information Center now open.
Appointments available seven days a week. Call 818-222-2600 to schedule your appointment.
Opening in Spring 2018!
Once open, Belmont Village Calabasas will provide the perfect blend of comfort, care and active living. The three-story community is nestled in the heart of Calabasas, surrounded by premier dining, shopping and entertainment, and just a short drive from West Hills Hospital, Kaiser, Northridge Hospital, and other healthcare facilities. The vibrant community will offer an abundance of amenities, including an array of elegantly designed common areas for gatherings and a technology center to help you stay connected.
Everything you need to thrive physically, socially and mentally will be at your fingertips – a professionally managed fitness center with on-site therapy services, a licensed nurse and well-trained staff on-site 24/7, innovative, award-winning memory enrichment programs, and a vibrant social activity calendar. You’ll enjoy restaurant-style dining and chef-prepared meals with new friends at Josephine’s Kitchen, get pampered in our full-service salon, and schedule complimentary transportation for personal excursions and appointments with our concierge. Our management team and specially trained staff will provide quality care and just the right balance of service and support to suit any lifestyle.
Hospitality and Amenities
- Chef-prepared dining, 24 daily choices
- Bistro with daily refreshments
- Exterior dining patio and courtyard
- Professionally supervised fitness program
- Fully-equipped salon with services for men & women
- Outdoor heated, salt-water pool
- Free scheduled transportation
- Social and enrichment activities
- Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Studio and 1-bedroom residence plans
- Housekeeping and laundry
Programs and Support
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7
- Medication management
- Assistance with daily living
- Professional therapy services
- Short-term recovery stays
- Diabetes Center of Excellence
- Whole Brain Fitness Lifestyle
- Circle of Friends memory support
- Dedicated memory care program
- Well-trained, dedicated staff
- No buy-in or long-term contract required