One of the things we hear most often from our residents is “I wish I had come sooner.” Here, you’ll find the perfect balance of independence and support. It’s the security of knowing that help is here if you need it. And the assurance that you don’t have to give up the activities you enjoy or, for that matter, things you haven’t tried yet.
As we get older, our abilities change. Adapting to compensate for these changes sometimes leads to doing less than we’d like, but that doesn’t have to be the case. We’re here to learn what you want to do and to help you accomplish it. We’ll develop a personal care plan that focuses on your strengths, then we’ll provide the specific support you need to have the life that you want.
PROGRAMS AND SUPPORT
- Whole Brain Fitness lifestyle
- Active social life with full daily calendar of activities, events and outings
- Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining with 24+ daily menu choices
- Professionally supervised fitness center
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available on-site
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7
- Medication management
- Management of diabetes and other chronic conditions
- Daily wellness checks
- Assistance with activities of daily living by well-trained staff
- Full continuum of enrichment and memory care programs
- Short-term stays for transitional care
- Concierge and transportation services
- Housekeeping and laundry
Bernard “Bernie” Sachs, M.D.
ARTIST IN RESIDENCE PHOTOGRAPHY SERIES
“In 1987 I started to sculpt in aluminum and bronze casting and then in 1993 I switched to stone. My best memory was winning first prize at the Art for the Social Justice Competition.”