Whether you need help caring for a family member while you’re out of town, or some transitional care is needed between hospital and home, we offer a convenient, reliable solution for temporary support. If you or a loved one is considering senior living, a short stay can be a comfortable way to experience the benefits while you think about your next move. Short stay residents live in fully furnished apartments and enjoy all of the amenities Belmont Village has to offer.
Transitional care is managed by our professional team of nurses and therapy providers. We partner closely with hospitals and doctors to extend recovery time and help avoid preventable readmissions. Taking a little extra time to make a healthy recovery now could lower the risk of hospitalizations down the road.
COMFORTABLE CARE, GUIDED BY EXPERTS
- Licensed provider with 7 day admission capability
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7 to oversee care, coordinate with physicians
- Medications management
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services
- Professionally supervised fitness center with wellness programs
- Fully furnished private apartments, housekeeping and laundry service
- Chef-prepared, restaurant–style dining
- Salon and spa services
- Social activities and enrichment programs
- Free scheduled transportation daily
Marion Bill Hall, Lt. Col.
AMERICAN HEROES RESIDENT PHOTOGRAPHY SERIES
“World War II was our duty. We didn’t start it, but we helped finish it for the world. I had many sad times, losing friends, but many wonderful memories meeting new ones.”