Resources and Support
Even when memory fades, hope doesn’t.
There are plenty of options to help your loved one find meaning, purpose and happiness in their daily life, even when their cognitive and physical abilities decline. Structured communities like Belmont Village blend ongoing mental stimulation, socialization and expert care to help your loved one make the most of every day—and help you find the support you need as a caregiver.
Contact Belmont Village
Talk to a Family Advisor
A Family Advisor will help you understand your senior living choices, provide useful information and answer any questions you may have.Contact Us
Is it Dementia?
Do you think you or a loved one may have dementia? Get an initial assessment of the changes you're noticing.Take The Assessment
Dementia Resources and Support Library
- How Nutrition & Dining Affect Brain Health
- 4 Benefits of Community Living for Seniors
- 6 Engaging Activities for Loved Ones in Dementia Care
- Healthy Brain, Healthy Aging
- Helpful Tips for Families Facing Dementia
- Managing Marriage and Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Navigating the Holidays and Memory Loss
- Six Tips to Mitigate Cognitive Decline Without Meds
- Coping with Caregiving Guilt and Grief
- Successful Aging Along the Continuum of Dementia Care
- The Impact of Dementia and Alzheimer’s on Women
- What is Parkinson’s Disease?
- When is it Time for Assisted Living?
To see if a support group is available in your area, please contact your local community.