(Available in select communities)
Life is easier when you have someone to take care of the details. No more worries about daily tasks and plenty of time to spend on the things you enjoy – a full social life, new learning experiences, fitness and exercise classes, daily adventures, with chef-prepared meals to come home to. And the security of knowing that if your needs change, or those of your spouse or partner, we’re here for you.
Our communities are licensed throughout to provide the highest level of care. That means we can help you make a smooth transition to assisted living support if needed, without the stress of moving to unfamiliar surroundings. We’re also a perfect solution for couples who have differing care needs. With our range of wellness and cognitive enrichment programs, including a licensed nurse and trained staff on-site around-the-clock, you don’t have to live separately to get the support and personal space that each of you needs. And when you do spend time apart, you don’t have to worry about each other, which makes your time together so much better.
LIFESTYLE AND AMENITIES
- Private apartments with stoves and laundry machines
- Flexible dining – choose any two meals a day in Josephine’s Kitchen
- Full-service salon – spa and barber services, with separate days for men and women
- On-site fitness center and exercise classes, plus therapy services if you need them
- Full daily calendar of social and enrichment activities
- Daily scheduled transportation for appointments, shopping, dining and outings
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Concierge services
Angel Adagio, USO Performer
AMERICAN HEROES RESIDENT PHOTOGRAPHY SERIES
”It wasn’t just sing-y and it wasn’t just dance-y – real stuff was going on. We performed in hospitals, sometimes where the boys were badly hurt. But I just had to remember that I was doing something good.”