Find a Belmont Village Community
SHORT TERM SENIOR CARE AT BELMONT VILLAGE
Whether you need help caring for a family member while you’re out of town, or some transitional care is needed between hospital and home, we offer a convenient, reliable solution for short-term senior care. If you or a loved one is considering senior living, a short stay can be a comfortable way to experience the benefits while you think about your next move. Residents in short-term senior care live in fully furnished apartments and enjoy all of the amenities Belmont Village has to offer.
COMFORTABLE TRANSITIONAL CARE, GUIDED BY EXPERTS
Belmont Village Senior Living is uniquely positioned to partner with hospitals to prolong recovery periods and reduce the number of preventable readmissions of Medicare patients. We provide transitional care via short-term recovery stays as a mid-stage for patients between hospital and home. We have 7-day-a-week readmission capability, with a licensed nurse on-site 24/7 to assess and monitor patients in recovery from conditions such as acute myocardial infarction, heart failure and pneumonia. Our skilled nurses can also assist in managing underlying conditions such as diabetes. Licensed therapists provide physical, occupational and speech therapies in our on-site fitness center, to allow patients to seamlessly continue their rehab.
CIRCLE OF FRIENDS
Early changes in memory or cognitive ability don’t have to mean a complete lifestyle change. Learn more Circle of Friends®, Belmont Village’s comprehensive therapeutic Assisted Living program for residents with Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) and early to moderate memory loss.
STAY LONGER, GET STRONGER AT BELMONT VILLAGE
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7 to oversee care, coordinate with physicians
- Licensed provider with admission capability 7 days a week
- Minimum stay required, per community availability
- Medications management
- Pharmacy services
- Ability to provide injections and manage sliding scale diabetes
- Electronic medication administration and records via Accuflo system
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services
- Professionally supervised fitness center with wellness programs
- Fully furnished private apartments, housekeeping and laundry service
- Chef-prepared, restaurant–style dining
- Salon and spa services
- Social activities and enrichment programs
- Free scheduled transportation daily
TOP 5 REASONS FOR MEDICARE HOSPITAL READMISSIONS
- One in four Medicare patients return home from the hospital without needed support for activities of daily living
- Poor med management – either for the primary health issue or an underlying issue
- Lack of socialization – unhealthy for the senior and reduces the likelihood or disease detection by others
- Transportation limitations that result in reduced access to services and medications
- Inability to prepare meals or properly manage nutrition
TRANSITIONING TO SENIOR LIVING OFFERS A POSITIVE SOLUTION
A brief recovery stay at an appropriately equipped, staffed and licensed community for continued professional observation and support can head off many of the leading causes of readmission. A successful bridge between hospital and home helps patients and families better prepare to manage health on an ongoing basis and lessen the risk of future hospitalizations.