Find a Belmont Village Community
Belmont Village Health and Wellness
When we think of wellness, we naturally think of our health and being free from illness, but it’s also about achieving your full potential. That’s the goal of the Belmont Village health and wellness program. Of course, that includes having good healthcare and clinical support, with licensed nurses and a well-trained staff on-site 24/7. It also means having plenty of healthy lifestyle options available to residents and regularly engaging in activities that give you a sense of well-being and support whole brain fitness.
All of the elements of Belmont Village’s health and wellness program – from nutrition and clinical support, to physical and mental fitness, to learning and social interaction – are underpinned by a high standard of care and a deep understanding of what’s needed for successful aging.
CONFIDENCE IN CARE
- Licensed nurses on-site 24/7 for higher level of care, reduction in ER visits and rehospitalizations
- Care issues identified earlier via nurse assessments
- Medication management
- Professional communication between physicians and nurses to coordinate care
- AccuFlo® electronic medication management system for prescription accuracy
- Proprietary software system for resident care management
- Personal Assistance Liaisons (PALs) provide caring support for daily activities
- Free transportation for doctor appointments and other personal outings
- Fitness center, professionally managed by licensed rehabilitation providers
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Short-stays available for transitional care
- Full menu of nutritional food choices for healthy heart and brain
- Special diets accommodated
ENGAGING RESIDENT PROGRAMS
For us, health and wellness is more than a focus area – it’s a lifestyle. Recognized as leader in interpreting University-led research into therapeutic resident programs, Belmont Village offers a whole brain fitness lifestyle approach that engages people at all activity and cognitive levels. From MBA® (Mind, Body, Awareness), a self-directed program for independent residents who want to stay active and maintain mental acuity, to Circle of Friends®, a dedicated, seven-day-a-week program for residents with mild to moderate memory impairment, to the more tailored care plans for residents with late-stage memory loss – Belmont Village provides daily activities at every tier that offer engagement and socialization. Discover more about our resident programs.