Sharing experiences, helping each other, or just swapping stories and having a laugh. At Belmont Village, we want you to enjoy life as you always have, whether that means getting together for a lively activity with friends, savoring a meal with your favorite dinner companions, or finding a quiet nook for a cup of tea and a chat.
We design our communities with all the right spaces, for large gatherings and group activities, or small meetings and shared moments. And we design our days so that each one offers something new and interesting for you to try – art classes, exercise classes, lively group discussions, and an array of planned social activities and excursions.
Our team members take the time to get to know your personal preferences, so that they’re there with just the right support at the right time, or that little extra something that makes all the difference.
SOME OF OUR BEST FEATURES
- Signature dining in Josephine’s Kitchen – 24+ daily, chef-prepared menu options
- Bistro for coffee, tea and snacks with friends throughout the day
- Full daily calendar of fitness, social, creative and educational activities
- Technology center with high-speed Internet and support services
- Off-site trips to favorite local destinations and events
- Concierge-arranged transportation for shopping, appointments and more
- Full-service salon, with separate days for men and women
- Professionally supervised fitness center with wellness programs and therapy services by licensed therapists
Audrey and Sheba
BEST FRIENDS RESIDENT PHOTOGRAPHY SERIES
“When you live alone, your dog is such good company! She even sleeps with me. Sheba is very smart and knows ahead of time what I am about to do.”