Find a Belmont Village Community
Senior Wellness Programs & Hospitality
The first 90 years are the hardest. That’s why, at Belmont Village, we take care of the details for you. Here, residents share experiences, help one other or just swap stories and have a laugh. We want you to enjoy life as you always have, whether that means getting together for a lively activity with friends, savoring a meal with your favorite dinner companions, or finding a quiet nook for a cup of tea and a chat.
We design our communities with all the right spaces for large gatherings and group activities or small meetings and shared moments. And we design our days so that each one offers something new and interesting for you to try – art classes, exercise classes, lively group discussions and an array of planned social activities and excursions.
Our team members take the time to get to know your personal preferences, so that they’re ready with just the right support at the right time, or that little extra something that makes all the difference.
A FEW OF OUR BEST FEATURES
- Signature dining in Josephine’s Kitchen – 24+ daily, chef-prepared menu options
- Bistro for coffee, tea and snacks with friends throughout the day
- Full daily calendar of fitness, social, creative and educational activities
- Technology center with high-speed Internet and support services
- Off-site trips to favorite local destinations and events
- Concierge-arranged transportation for shopping, appointments and more
- Full-service salon, with separate days for men and women
- Professionally supervised fitness center with wellness programs and speech, physical and occupational therapy services by licensed therapists
HOSPITALITY AT HOME
Whether you’re a family member or a trained caregiver, empathy, compassion and understanding are the keys to providing the best care. One of the most effective ways to gain that perspective is by listening to and learning the unique story of each every Belmont Village resident.
At Belmont Village, we ask families to provide a life story upon move-in so that we can get to know new residents and their interests more quickly and introduce them to activities and people they might enjoy. Our team can offer guidance to help you find the right balance of long-term care and independence for your loved one at their new community.
A FLAVOR FOR EVERYONE
Sharing meals is the foundation of creating new bonds and connecting to a community. That’s why we’ve invested heavily in delicious dining options for a wide range of tastes and dietary preferences and requirements. Throughout all of our communities, we serve more than 360,000 meals a month to our residents. In satisfaction surveys, residents have rated our dining service 25% higher than the average for the senior housing industry and 5% higher compared to full-service restaurants—you could say Josephine’s Kitchen our residents’ favorite restaurant!