Welcome to Belmont Village Senior Living Albany
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
Belmont Village Albany, affiliated with the University of California, Berkeley*, offers a collaborative experience that embraces Albany’s community-oriented character while sharing the benefits of university affiliation. The best-in-class community offers Independent Living, Assisted Living and award-winning Memory Care for bay area seniors. In addition to providing Belmont Village’s signature, innovative programs, high standard of care and warm hospitality, our collaboration with UC Berkeley promises an engaging, intellectually rich community, actively shaped by our residents and neighbors. Residents enjoy an abundance of amenities, including an array of elegantly designed common areas for gatherings and a technology center to help you stay connected.
Designed with sustainability in mind, Belmont Village Albany is a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) gold certified building. The community’s thoughtful and environmentally-friendly design has received national recognition including the 2016 Gold Nugget Award of Merit for “Best Senior Housing Community” and the 2017 Argentum Senior Living by Design Award.
Everything you need to thrive physically, socially and mentally is at your fingertips – a professionally managed fitness center with on-site therapy services, a licensed nurse and well-trained staff on-site 24/7, innovative, award-winning memory enrichment programs, and a vibrant social activity calendar. You’ll enjoy restaurant-style dining and chef-prepared meals with new friends at Josephine’s Kitchen, get pampered in our full-service salon, and schedule complimentary transportation for personal excursions and appointments with our concierge. Our management team and specially trained staff provide quality care and just the right balance of service and support to suit any lifestyle.
RCFE license 019200721
*UC Berkeley is not financially or legally involved with Belmont Village Albany and has no responsibility or liability for its operation. University affiliation not required for residency at Belmont Village.
Hospitality and Amenities
- Exterior dining patio and garden terrace
- Chef-prepared dining with 24 daily choices
- Professionally supervised fitness program
- Free scheduled transportation and regular shuttle to UC Berkeley campus
- Fully-equipped salon with services for men and women
- Social and enrichment activities
- Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Screening room
- Studio, 1 and 2-bedroom residence plans
- Housekeeping services
Programs and Support
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7
- Medication management
- Assistance with daily living
- Professional therapy services available
- Short-term recovery stays
- Diabetes Center of Excellence
- Whole Brain Fitness Lifestyle
- Circle of Friends memory support
- Dedicated memory care program
- Well-trained, dedicated staff
- No buy-in or long-term contract required