Welcome to Belmont Village Senior Living Lincoln Park
Under construction at
700 West Fullerton Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614
OPENING IN SUMMER 2019!
Once open, Belmont Village Lincoln Park will provide the perfect blend of comfort, care and active living. The mid-rise building will maintain the look and feel of the area with an architectural style very closely replicating the Nellie Black building that previously occupied the site. Nestled in the new Lincoln Commons area, the community will be surrounded by premier dining, shopping and entertainment. Belmont Village Lincoln Park will offer an abundance of amenities, including an array of elegantly designed common areas for gatherings and a technology center to help you stay connected.
Everything you need to thrive physically, socially and mentally will be at your fingertips – a professionally managed fitness center with on-site therapy services, a licensed nurse and well-trained staff on-site 24/7, innovative, award-winning memory enrichment programs, and a vibrant social activity calendar. You’ll enjoy restaurant-style dining and chef-prepared meals with new friends at Josephine’s Kitchen, get pampered in our full-service salon, and schedule complimentary transportation for personal excursions and appointments with our concierge. Our management team and specially trained staff will provide quality care and just the right balance of service and support to suit any lifestyle.
INFORMATION CENTER COMING SOON!
Hospitality and Amenities
- Chef-prepared dining, 24 daily choices
- Courtyard and outdoor dining patio
- Bistro with daily refreshments
- Professionally supervised fitness program
- Free scheduled transportation
- Fully-equipped salon with services for men & women
- Social and enrichment activities
- Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Studio and 1-bedroom residence plans
- Housekeeping services
Programs and Support
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7
- Medication management
- Assistance with daily living
- Professional therapy services available
- Short-term recovery stays
- Diabetes Center of Excellence
- Whole Brain Fitness Lifestyle
- Circle of Friends memory support
- Dedicated memory care program
- Well-trained, dedicated staff
- No buy-in or long-term contract required