“Our organization is thrilled to be recognized as a top player in providing resident-centered care,” said Patricia Will, Founder and CEO of Belmont Village Senior Living. “The U.S. News reviews are highly regarded for their thorough and well-analyzed approach to evaluations, and these reviews can prove to be invaluable to families who are faced with critical decisions regarding senior living and care.”
The communities recognized include:
2023-2024 Best Senior Living Award Recipients:
- Belmont Village Buffalo Grove – Best Memory Care
- Belmont Village Burbank – Best Assisted Living
- Belmont Village Calabasas – Best Memory Care
- Belmont Village Glenview – Best Assisted Living; Best Memory Care
- Belmont Village Green Hills – Best Memory Care
- Belmont Village Hunters Creek – Best Memory Care
- Belmont Village Johns Creek – Best Memory Care
- Belmont Village La Jolla – Best Assisted Living; Best Memory Care
- Belmont Village Lakeway – Best Assisted Living
- Belmont Village Los Gatos – Best Memory Care
- Belmont Village Rancho Palos Verdes – Best Assisted Living; Best Memory Care
- Belmont Village Sabre Springs – Best Independent Living
- Belmont Village Scottsdale – Best Memory Care
- Belmont Village Sunnyvale – Best Assisted Living
- Belmont Village West Lake Hills – Best Assisted Living; Best Memory Care
- Belmont Village West University – Best Memory Care
- Belmont Village Westwood – Best Independent Living
As a trusted source of unbiased quality assessment for over three decades, U.S. World News has been at the forefront of helping the American public to make important life decisions, including choosing hospitals, colleges and nursing homes. U.S. News Best Senior Living ratings evaluated nearly 4,000 communities in the U.S. in one or more of the following categories: independent living, assisted living, memory care and continuing care retirement. The profiles offer comprehensive information and exclusive analysis of consumer satisfaction data, evaluating such factors as community and activity, food and dining, caregiving, and management and staff. To be recognized as one of the 2023-2024 U.S. News Best Senior Living communities, individual locations had to earn a specific final weighted score calculated by using the criteria of the independent methodology developed by the U.S. News health data analytics team.
“For the second consecutive year, U.S. News is providing in-depth information to help potential residents and their loved ones find the best place to help meet their needs,” said Sumita Singh, senior vice president and general manager of Healthcare at U.S. News. “Communities that are highly rated excel in making residents feel safe, well cared for and highly satisfied by the services provided.”
The U.S. News Best Senior Living finder features each community’s ratings on independent living, assisted living, memory care and continuing care retirement. As part of the community finder tool, U.S. News created new senior living profiles that include photos and detailed information for communities that participated in this year’s survey.
“This notable achievement is a testament to our unwavering dedication to maintaining the highest standards of quality and excellence, and we would also like to take this opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate the contribution of our dedicated staff members for their tireless efforts in creating an environment where residents feel seen, heard, understood, and safe,” added Will.