Welcome to Belmont Village Senior Living Aliso Viejo
300 Freedom Lane
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS.
Visit our community at 300 Freedom Lane or call 949-643-1050 to learn more about Belmont Village Aliso Viejo and reserve your spot!
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR
OPENING IN FEBRUARY 2019!
Once open, Belmont Village Aliso Viejo will provide the perfect blend of comfort, care and active living. The three-story community is nestled in the heart of Aliso Viejo in Orange County. It is surrounded by premier dining, shopping and entertainment, and just a short drive from major healthcare facilities. The vibrant community will offer an abundance of amenities, including an array of elegantly designed common areas for gatherings and a technology center to help you stay connected.
Everything you need to thrive physically, socially and mentally will be at your fingertips – a professionally managed fitness center with on-site therapy services, a licensed nurse and well-trained staff on-site 24/7, innovative, award-winning memory enrichment programs, and a vibrant social activity calendar. You’ll enjoy restaurant-style dining and chef-prepared meals with new friends at Josephine’s Kitchen, get pampered in our full-service salon, and schedule complimentary transportation for personal excursions and appointments with our concierge. Our management team and specially trained staff will provide quality care and just the right balance of service and support to suit any lifestyle.
Hospitality and Amenities
- Chef-prepared dining, 24 daily choices
- Professionally supervised fitness program
- Free scheduled transportation
- Social and enrichment activities
- Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom residence plans
- Housekeeping services
- Dining patio
- Heated, salt-water pool
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7
- Medication management
- Assistance with daily living
- Professional therapy services available
- Short-term recovery stays
- Diabetes Center of Excellence
- Whole Brain Fitness Lifestyle
- Circle of Friends memory support
- Dedicated memory care program
- Well-trained, dedicated staff
- No buy-in or long-term contract required
Images are artist renderings. Subject to change.